Our Achievements and Ongoing Efforts
- Through our recent meeting with PS Health, Nutritionists and Dietitians are poised to start enjoying allowances following our consistent push and negotiations with Ministry of Health and Labour.
- Through our efforts we helped 18 Nutritionists from Bomet to get contract raising total county tally of Nutritionists to 35.
- We are following up interns pay before Mombasa High Court and hope 2016 – 2020 interns will get their stipend.
- We are working on a nutrition workforce report with Nutrition Association of Kenya (NAK) and Kenya Nutritionist and Dietitians Institute (KNDI) and hope it will be one of the documents to use while pushing for employment of Nutritionists based on county population and need.
- We are part of Health-workers Society which have called for Nationwide strike from 18th May and expect Nutritionists too to be on the strike in case our request for harmonisation of allowances for health workers is not effected .